SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Shipping and Delivery:
Greeting cards, gift tags, small gift items
Sent via Hong Kong local post (non-registered – estimated delivery 2-3 working days)
- 25-50 cards - sent via Hong Kong local REGISTERED post (signature required on delivery)
- 100 cards or more – sent via local courier (signature required on delivery.)
Personalised Prints and Canvases
Sent via registered post (prints) or courier (canvas or parcel of multiple prints and cards). Postage costs will be calculated when ordering or for courier delivery an estimate will be given which is due on delivery.
We are happy to ship your order anywhere in the world. Parcels are sent via HK post or goeasyship.com at the lowest rate possible. Postage costs will be calculated by weight and according to current rates. For an idea of costs please see – App1.hongkongpost.hk/calc/eng/index.php
We HATE extortionate shipping fees and it’s our promise to provide delivery options at the most competitive rate possible.
Please be aware that you, or whoever the lucky recipient might be, may have to pay Import Duty or a Formal Customs Entry Fee upon, or prior to, delivery. If you're unsure how this will affect the overall cost of your order, please check your Local Legislation rules. We cannot take responsibility for additional customs duties for your particular country.
Returns and Cancelations Policy:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will offer you a full refund provided the goods are non-personalised and are in a saleable condition - or we will provide a replacement product in the unusual case that your goods have arrived faulty or damaged.
- You must first notify us by email if you wish to return a product.
- If your item has not yet been packaged and dispatched we will cancel your item and issue a full refund. Please allow 10 business days for refunds to be processed. This may be longer during holidays.
- Personalised products can not be cancelled and are non-refundable.
- Non-personalised goods may be returned within 10 working days from the date they were originally dispatched to you.
- You may receive a full refund only if all goods are carefully repackaged and returned to us in a resalable condition. We cannot refund goods that are received in a non-saleable condition.
- Goods remain your responsibility until we have received them and acknowledge receipt of their return. It is therefore advisable to obtain proof of postage when returning items.
- We regret that we cannot issue refunds for goods not correctly re-packaged by you and subsequently damaged in the post.
- We also regret that we cannot reimburse you for the cost of posting an item back to us.
- In the unfortunate event that the goods received by us are not in a re-saleable condition we reserve the right to deny the refund.
Any complaints will be dealt with as soon as possible and on a case-by-case basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with RETURNS clearly marked in the subject line to start the process.