TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All products are individually made to order or produced in small print runs – therefore there may be slight variations in colour, print and texture.
- All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Should you have placed an order for an item subsequently withdrawn from sale, we will refund the cost of your purchase in full.
- We rely on outside suppliers for the small print runs of products that we produce – problems in this supply chain can occasionally incur unforeseen delays. In the unlikely event of not being able to fulfill your order within a reasonable timeframe we will notify you in writing with the choice of waiting for the product to become available – or receiving a full refund.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that they have provided the correct information for personalised products.
- We will ask you to approve a proof before your order is printed. This is the only point where mistakes can be corrected. Please check this proof extremely carefully. While we endeavour to get things right the first time around, mistakes inevitably occur at times. We can take no responsibility for mistakes if you have approved the proof.
- You are entirely responsible for final details – including all text, size of typeface, colours, positioning, spellings and details such as birth dates and weight. Should you need changes from the first proof, we will provide a further proof for approval.
- Biscuitmoon Designs will provide a maximum of 2 rounds of requested design changes (more if any mistakes are ours). Any significant alterations from the original design/order will be made at the discretion of Biscuitmoon Designs but may be subject to additional costs.
- Your written go-ahead/approval of a proof at any point is your permission to print your order.
- All approved personalised orders are final. We are unable to refund or accept the costs of reprinting on any custom designs where there is a textual error.
- We aim to turnaround personalised orders as quickly as possible, but due to the nature of the product and the approval process we have in place, we cannot be held responsible for delays due to untimely approvals by customers. Your order will not be printed until you have made a final approval. From this point please allow 8—10 days for your order to be printed, packaged and delivered within Hong Kong, longer if your order is international.
- Returns will only be accepted or a refund made if the order arrives with you in a faulty state, or you have inadvertently received the wrong order. If you are not happy with your personalised order please get in contact with us immediately – we will treat any enquiries on a case-by-case basis…please see returns policy for further details.
Pricing, Orders and Payment:
All prices are shown in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$). All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Any price increase will not affect orders which have already been processed and a confirmation of purchase sent.
All payment is required in full at the time of ordering from www.biscuitmoondesigns.com. A confirmation email will be sent to you after successfully placing an order. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems ordering.
Minimum orders are set by outside suppliers and not determined by us. Any re-orders of cards – or changes to quantities after approval are subject to our minimum order quantities and will be treated as a new order. A separate invoice will be sent and full payment is required before dispatch.
Amendments to other orders – if you have ordered and changed your mind, please contact us as soon as possible. If your item has already been dispatched please follow the process for returns. If your item has not yet been dispatched we are happy to offer you a refund. Please allow 10 business days for refunds to be processed. This may be longer during holidays.
Bespoke orders not made directly through the website will receive a quotation/invoice before any design work is undertaken. For printed goods, a minimum of 50% deposit is required before any artwork is started and the remaining balance needs to be settled upon approval of the artwork, prior to printing. Should you wish to cancel a project after ordering, and artwork has been started, your deposit will be forfeited in full and no digital files / printed goods will be provided. Any bespoke project requiring high resolution digital files to be sent will require payment to be settled in full before delivery. When the scope of a project changes and additional costs are justified, further payment may be applicable. You will always be notified of additional costs prior to the work being undertaken.