WHOLESALE AND LICENSING ENQUIRIES
When not designing our range and personalising orders, we also pursue licensing opportunities and work with a range of apparel, stationery and textile companies. We would love to see our patterns on your products!
A selection of Ellie’s surface design and patterns can be viewed in her portfolio here –
If you are a trade customer and our style suits your brand, we would love to hear from you to discuss licensing opportunities – big or small!
Please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a shop or e-shop and would like to stock our products, please apply for a trade account here.
5 Reasons to sell our products:
- We are small, we are boutique and we are handmade…you won’t see our stuff everywhere, or mass-produced for the high street.
- We offer small minimums – typically 8 cards per design
- Orders are typically processed quickly and we will do our best to expedite if needed.
- Shipping is offered at the lowest possible rates we can obtain for the size and weight of your order.
- New products are released throughout the year
Please note our wholesale Terms and Conditions include the following terms:
- Full payment is due prior to shipment
- Full credit must be given to Biscuitmoon Designs on the product page if you sell our products online
- Products must be sold in their original packaging and card sets must not be split to sell individually.
- Reselling items on Etsy, Amazon, Notonthehighstreet or any other marketplace is strictly forbidden.
A full catalogue of designs and ordering details are available with a successful application of a trade account.